COLD PRESSED SAFFLOWER OIL 1 liter – 5 liter
₹190.00 – ₹1,699.00In Stock
- Helps fight off harmful bacteria
- Decreases inflammation
- Relieves body pain
- Risks and warnings
- Treat arthritis & Soothe aches and pains
- Decrease inflammation from chest conditions such as bronchitis and pneumonia
Benefits of Safflower Cold press Oil:
If fried food is the prime food source of your life, then no worries since you can still make a healthy living by bringing home our fresh safflower oil. This oil was born for frying foods, as it has a comparatively high smoke point than the other variety of oils.
It may not be the other oils cup of tea to be handling the high heat of your kitchen. But for our cold pressed safflower oil, it is no big deal. It does not lose its nutritional benefits due to being exposed to high heats. The essential ALA and LA fatty acids in it help with the buildup of healthy cells, increase your body’s capacity of exchanging signals which further stimulates proper blood flow, greater immunity and a controlled blood pressure.
The ALA compounds are further transformed to DHA and EPA, which aid with the reduction of inflammation, heart risks and alleviate mental illnesses like depression and anxiety.
- Boosts immune system
- Effective remedy against obesity
- Aids in regulating menstrual cycles
- Helps to keep hair and scalp healthy
- Helps to decrease severity of PMS symptoms
- Aids in preventing and managing diabetes
- Boosts quality and appearance of skin
- Helps to regulate cholesterol levels
500ml, 1L, 2L, 5L